Matt is a college graduate who chose sustainable farming for his career path. He is an impressive young man and this is an exciting opportunity to learn more about how we can support
Matt will give us a brief talk that will include:
- The history of soil and grass in the
Shenandoah Valleyand the animals and people that maintained them.
- How junk science is behind the UN and EPA’s claims about the detriment of livestock to the environment.
- Why cattle are the #1 tool to restoring health to people and the environment.
- Why the cows are not as bad for the environment as we have been told.
- What Polyface is doing and why it is so important that you are a part of it.
- Why consumers play a vital role in healing our land.
RSVP to Hanna at National 703-860-4600
Polyface Farm in
Invitation from Kimberly Hartke (South Reston)