Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Polyface Patron Wednesday


Name: Monette

Buying club: Annapolis

Age: 42

How did you first hear about Polyface? Through a friend in Hyattsville

How long have you been a Polyface customer? Placed my first order in November 2007

Have you ever been to the farm? Not yet

Share one food item that best describes the last year of your life.
a stir fry, because it included a lot of things that came together deliciously

What is your favorite Polyface product and why?
Right now, the short ribs

What is your favorite season?
Summer

If you could you try anything and not fail (and money was no object), what dream would you attempt? Opening a restaurant specializing in local foods that are put together creatively and tastefully and offered on a pay-as-you-can basis

Share how you met your spouse. I joined his co-ed softball team

What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you? My car broke down once leaving me, my then-very young son and cat far from home. Strangers noticed us parked at the side of a gas station and asked if we needed help. After I explained that I needed to stay there until the shop opened in the morning, and that I needed all the money I had for possible repairs, the couple put us up in a nearby hotel and made sure we had a meal. I cried half the night in thankfulness to God for them.

What are you most passionate about? Living life fully

********

Every Wednesday, we would like to highlight one of our patrons. You are the folks who make Polyface succeed. You are the ones who vote with your food dollar for land healing, healthiness and educated food-buyers. To our every day heros - we thank you! Join in the fun! If you would like to participate, please leave a comment with your email address.

1 comment:

cowhig said...

I like this feature. It gives a little more opportunity for interaction and the possibility of getting a EUREKA idea. I've had them before with 'interviews' like this. What if you added the recipe aspect to the post? What are the food voters doing with their votes once they cast them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...