Tuesday, March 15, 2011

April and May's Book

Hey all,
It's time to start thinking about the next book for our book club. Any ideas from anyone? Please leave a comment with your suggestion.  We'll pick from there and move on.

Sheri here: I'm planning on reading Marketing Grassfed Products Profitably by Carolyn Nation next month. Would any of you be interested in this one?

Perhaps it would be better to do a book that has already been in print for a while so that you can get it from your local library.  :o)

7 comments:

Leslie said...

A few suggestions:

• Made from Scratch: Discovering the Pleasures of a Handmade Life
by Jenna Woginrich

• Bringing It to the Table: On Farming and Food by Wendell Berry

Sheri said...

I like the idea of both of these! :o) Thank you for suggesting.

What does everyone else think?

Wendy said...

http://www.kristinkimball.com/ = Farming, food and love!!!!

Sheri said...

Thank you, Wendy. Can we get this book in the library yet? I think that most folks are wanting to something that we can borrow from the library first. :o) How new is it?

linda said...

I like both the Wendell Berry book and Made from Scratch. Both are available from my library and I put a hold on both.

Wendy said...

I think they all sound good! And the good news is there's time to read them all!!! :) I've read Made From Scratch but will gladly read it again!! I love her!!

HistoryMom said...

I'm interested in reading American Wasteland: How America Throws Away Nearly Half of Its Food (and What We Can Do About It) by Jonathan Bloom. It came out late last year...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...