Friday, June 24, 2011

Oh Sew Knit

Hey all, it's Friday, so Sheri is here again!

I thought that I would share pictures of my newest handmade project. As you may know from a post (quite a while back actually) previously, last summer I learned to knit.
I've been sewing since I was about eight years and have always loved it, so when I saw this project which has a combination of knitting and sewing, I jumped on it.

This is our 3 year old daughter, Lauryn modeling her new dress.




For those of you interested, you can find the free pattern for this dress here.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Boyles Family Farms said...

She is darling. And that dress turned out beautifully! I'm teaching my 9 year old how to sew for 4H this year, and it's so much fun. Nice work!

Sheri said...

That is awesome. Start 'em young. She'll never regret learning to sew. Kudos to you for teaching her. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...