Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Cooking

Each weeknight, we've been putting out twenty-five plates, cups, forks and spoons - and that can only mean one thing...our interns are here! We love our interns and love to cook for them. Dan has a whole summer of spectacular meals planned and it's been a lot of fun to help him with the prep each day. As with the wedding we catered a few weeks back, I continue to be amazed at just how big we have to scale up each recipe to feed our crew.


We continue to work with the rabbits and maintain the gardens while bagging up produce to be sold in the store. It's the busiest and most fun time of the year!

What is keeping you busy right now?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Love this post, Brie!

Hmm... I'd say the freezers are keeping me on my toes!

Stephen said...

Thanks for all the wonderful meals! I can't imagine how much work it's been but it's definitely the highlight of the day for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...